How to Order Online
Step 1: Adding items to your shopping bag
Browse through our website and click on a product image for more detailed information. Click the "ADD TO BAG" button to add any item to your shopping bag.
If a specific item does not display the “ADD TO BAG” button or it is disabled/greyed out, the item is currently out of stock.
Step 2: Viewing your shopping bag
You can view the items in your bag at any time by clicking the "Shopping Bag" button in the top right hand corner of every page of our website.
- To change the quantity of items you wish to purchase, change the number in the "Qty" box, and click the "UPDATE MY BAG" button.
- To delete an item from your bag, tick the "DELETE" checkbox next to the item you wish to remove OR set the "Qty" to 0 and click the "UPDATE MY BAG" button.
- Once you are happy with the items in your bag please press the "CHECKOUT" button.
Step 3: Checkout - payment & delivery details (secure area)
Our checkout will prompt you with 2 options:
- Existing Customers – If you have placed an order online at www.ottimocoffee.com.au, enter your Login and Password and click the “LOGIN” Button; OR
- New Customers - Enter your contact, delivery and payment details. Once you have completed all the fields marked with an asterisk(*), please select the "REGISTER" button.
After completing one of the above options you will go through to Step 4 – Order Confirmation.
Step 4: Order confirmation
You will notice a security padlock in your web browser AND the website address will start with “https”. This security ensures your order & payment details are encrypted over the internet and remain secure. If this lock is not present, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is important to confirm your order and payment details. Please check your Billing and Delivery Details.
- If applicable, add your promotional code and press the "Apply Promotion Code" button to re-calculate your final order total. Please note the Promotional Code box only appears after you enter your Billing and Delivery information.
- Check your order details and enter your credit card payment details.
- When you are satisfied with the information please select the "CHECKOUT" button to confirm your order.
We will send you an email with your order details attached; however, we recommend you print out a copy of your order for future reference.
If you have any problems with your order please check your cookie settings or contact us on 1300 488 466 (1300 OTTIMO) or email us at email@example.com
Ottimo Coffee retain the right to accept, modify, decline or cancel any order made by you.
See the Shipping page for more information about how we deliver to you